[dropcap]I[/dropcap]n General Santos City, the residents are known to love grilled food and barbecue or sinugba so much. There are more than enough barbecue joints in the city to last you a lifetime but basically, they are all one and the same. Most of the places selling them are just dine and go establishments.
Now, GenSan’s premier dining destination, Grab A Crab Restaurant, one of the first Seafood-themed restaurants in the city, who is also responsible for enlivening our weekends by bringing to Gensan for major concerts, artists such as the Air Supply, David Pomenranz, Richard Poon, Sarah Geronimo, Mark Bautista, among others, has something up its sleeves again, in relation to the generals’ love for anything that is “grilled”.
To perk up our Friday nights once again, Grab A Crab is hosting an event for the barbecue-loving generals and providing them with awesome live entertainment along with with it.
Generals, you are welcome to their SUGBAHANAY SA GRAB on the night of April 1, 2016, Friday, featuring top local bands, at the Robinsons Place Gensan Al Fresco Area…. definitely the Best Barbecue-Themed Party to go to this weekend for you! This is jointly sponsored by San Miguel Beer.
Now, what are basically the reasons why we think that SUGBAHANAY SA GRAB this April 1st is the best barbecue-themed party to catch this weekend? Let me count the ways…
THE REFRESHING ICE-COLD BEER
- First, the beer. Ice-cold and frozen just the way you like it, Sugbahananay sa Grab has priced theirs for only P210 per bucket. Individual bottles are sold at P40 per bottle. Of course, they are by San Miguel.
THE SUPER DELECTABLE BARBECUE OFFERINGS
- Next, as prepared by Grab A Crab Robinsons, you are assured that the barbecue will be varied, plentiful and delicious. Take your pick among Pork Barbecue and Liempo; Chicken Leg, Pecho, atay, batikulon, isaw, and adidas; Grilled Seafoods like Tuna Panga, Belly, Budburon, and Pusit plus Guso salads.
THE SOOTHING SEAFOOD SOUP
- Piping hot Imbao and Tahong Soup will also be available as starters at less than P100 per serving.
THE AFFORDABLE PULUTAN
- There will be very cheap pulutan like kropek, fries and salted peanuts if you have had your dinner already elsewhere.
THE GRAB A CRAB FAVORITES & BESTSELLERS
- Do not forget that since this is by Grab A Crab, they will also be offering their bestsellers like Tuna Sashimi, Calamares and Sisig
THE EXCITING TRIVIA CONTESTS
- Games like Trivia Contests and other funtime activities will make you win any of Grab A Crab’s souvenir items like umbrellas, stuffed toys and gift certificates, among other surprises.
THE PERFORMING BANDS THAT ARE AMONG GENSAN’S BEST
- All these, plus solid musical entertainment will be provided by some of the best local bands that Gensan has. They will be playing latest hits, OPM ballads, rock tunes and many more until midnight.
THE A FRESCO AREA OF ROBINSONS PLACE GENSAN
- Don’t you think it is high time to rediscover the Al Fresco Area of Robinsons Place again? The venue is still clean, safely contained, and just beside the nearest transportation that will take you there and back. Take time out with your friends to enliven this place once more with your presence. We owe it to Gensan’s first giant mall from Manila.
THE GRAB A CRAB TOUCH
- And of course, since this is by Grab A Crab Restaurant, expect this barbecue-themed party to be one unforgettable experience, food, drinks, bands, prizes and surprises and all!