Spot.ph, a famous entertainment website just recently released another of its regular TOP 10 Lists and this time, it is the Top 10 Prettiest Pinay Politicians.
But guess what? General Santos City’s very own new mayor, the Honorable Darlene Magnolia Antonino-Custodio made it as number 4 in Spot’s array of beauties.
Mayor Custodio’s inclusion in Spot’s list was explained in these words:
As the current mayor of General Santos City, this petite cutie–who had also served as the congresswoman of South Cotabato’s first district–charms her public with her feisty ways and her glorious tan. She’s 36 but she always looks like a little girl. We wonder what kind of anti-aging cream she uses. She’s one politician who looks great even without makeup.
The hardwording chief executive of GenSan who came in as #4 joins the list which includes political personalities from all over the country. Here is the complete line up:
- Monica Louise “Nikki” Prieto – Teodoro – former Congresswoman of the 1st District of Tarlac and wife of former Presidentiable Gibo Teodoro.
- Shalani Soledad – councilor of Valenzuela City and girlfriend of President Noynoy Aquino.
- Rissa Hontiveros – former senatoriable and Akbayan Party list representative.
- Darlene Magnolia Antonino-Custodio
- Jannah Ejercito – councilor of 2nd District of San Juan. Daughter of former movie producer Jessie Ejercito, brother of ex-President Joseph.
- Abigail Ferriol – Kalinga Party List representative.
- Rachel Marguerite “Cutie” del Mar – Congresswoman of Cebu’s 1st District; former TV host.
- Emmeline Aglipay – representative of the Democratic Independent Workers Association Party List (DIWA);
- Fatima Aliah Dimaporo – representative of the 2nd District of Lanao del Norte.
- Loren Legarda – former Senator.
Although knowing that she will cringe in embarassment at this distinction, allow us at GenSan News Online Mag to congratulate Mayor Darlene for this. We and the rest of your constituents could not help but feel proud that our good mayor is recognized not only because of her work but because of her physical attributes which she got from her parents, the Adelbert Antonino (former Mayor of GenSan) and Lualhati Ricasa-Antonino (current head of the Mindanao Development Authority).
If there was a Ms. Universe-Philippines tilt for politicians, then surely she will be on the top of the winners’ roll.
Mayor Darlene Magnolia Antonino-Custodio is definitely “MAGANDANG GENSAN” personifed.