Alliance Select Foods, manufacturers of Bay of Gold is inviting everyone to help in protecting the future of tuna population to ensure the future of GenSan.
Bay of Gold is offering full scholarships to deserving and qualified individuals who share their passion for this advocacy by pursuing BS in Marine Biology or BS in Fisheries at the Mindanao State University (GenSan Campus).
With this call, they’re enjoining everyone to support their advocacy to work for a better marine environment, a better livelihood for the people of GenSan, and a better life for all of us.
This year’s applicants will belong to the second batch of scholars; the first batch was opened/launched in 2019.
With every purchase of Alliance Select’s products, such as the Bay of Gold Select Tuna and Bay of Gold Canned Salmon products, the five scholars selected at the first batch became one step closer to achieving their golden dream of securing the splendor of our seas for generations to come.
The scholars also received products from the Company as an aid to their families in the time of COVID-19. One scholar from the first batch shared, “As a Bay of Gold scholar, laking pasasalamat ko sa binigay nilang canned tuna at pagbisita upang kumustahin ang aming kalagayan.”
QUALIFICATIONS OF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANTS:
1. Open to Filipino residents of General Santos City,
2. up to 45 years of age.
3. Eligible to study at Mindanao State University (GenSan Tambler Campus), and compliant to the program requirements of BS Marine Biology or BS Fisheries.
3. Senior high school graduate, or a college undergraduate student.
4. Must be able to submit all requirements indicated in the application form.
Deadline of submission is on AUGUST 31, 2021. They offer limited slots only.
The BOG Scholarship Program application form is available in printed and online formats.
(1) Visit ASFII’s Facebook page at fb.com/allianceselectfoods, or
(2) Scan the QR Code in the poster to directly access the application form.
*Requirements listed in the form must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRINTED: You may get your printed application forms at the ASFII Plant, Purok Saydala, Brgy. Tambler, General Santos City.