[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ere’s another exciting way to celebrate General Santos City’s Tuna Festival 2015!
SM City General Santos has just announced that they are running a PHOTO CONTEST involving their Grand Slam-winning Tuna Float Entry in the ongoingTuna Festival celebrations. Please note that their Tuna Float won the Grand Prize in the Tuna Float Parade Competition that was the main highlight of last September 1, Tuesday’s Opening Ceremony.
Here’s a photo of that fascinating Tuna Float that I shared on my Instagram account, @avelmanansala.
Now check out the super simple and easy-to-follow Mechanics of the SM City Gensan Tuna Float Photo Competition:
- Take a picture (solo, pair or group) at our spectacular Tuna Float displayed at Supermarket roadway fronting Santiago Boulevard.
- Upload it on your Facebook Account using the two (2) Hash Tags: (Please ensure to use both hashtags
- Create a photo caption explaining why “Winner Ka Sa SM Gensan“.
- 3 winners will be selected via electronic raffle and will win P2,000 worth of SM Gift Certificates each from SM City General Santos. The winning photos must bear both hash tags #WinnerKaSaSMGensan, #SMTunaFloat2015.
Note: Turn ON your Facebook Privacy Settings to PUBLIC, upon posting your entry so that we can be able to monitor your post.
- Each Facebook user will only have one valid entry for the electronic raffle regardless of the number of posts using the required hash tag.
- Promo runs from September 3-6, 2015.
- Electronic raffle draw will be conducted on September 7, 2015, 4PM at the Mall Admin Office.
This is so easy, generals! So why not share your photos of this amazing SM City Gen. Santos Tuna Float and join this contest ASAP. Or immediately go to the SM Supermarket entrance now and take those artistic shots as only you can create!
Be the first to write a comment.