Here is the blog post that I am sure bloggers everywhere in Soccsksargen are waiting for! It is our first ever BLOG WRITING CONTEST for the year 2010!
This time, our blog contest will be for the upcoming GenSan Concert on Aprl 23 2010 – Asia’s Prince of Pop Christian Bautista’s “Constant Change” Concert.
Here are the Official Rules to the Christian Bautista‘s “Constant Change” Concert in GenSan Blog Writing Contest:
- The contest is open to all Filipino bloggers based in the Philippines or abroad. Prizes are transferable.
- Contest participants should be subscribed to this blog to be able to participate.
- Contest participants will just have to write about the “Constant Change” GenSan Concert of Christian Bautista in their blogs.
- They may write in Tagalog, English or a mixture of both.
- The blog post should include names of the co-presentors and major sponsors Drumbeat Ventures, Starbright Offic Depot, Vertical Builders, DGO Depot and the Office of the City Mayor of GenSan.
- The article entry must contain a link to this blog post with the keywords “GenSan News Online Mag” and “Christian Bautista’s Constant Change” GenSan Concert”.
- Please email Bariles your blog’s URL at email@example.com. State your name, address, contact number.
- The contest criteria are the following:
- Originality – 25%
- Story Development – 25%
- Quality of Writing – 25%
- Ability to engage the reader – 25%.
- Deadline of Submission of entries is on April 21, 2010, 6pm.
- Announcement of winners will be made on April 22, 2010.