On April of this year, GenSan News Online Mag wrote about the fever pitch construction of a new hotel along the National Highway and their search for job applicants. The name of the future hotel? SUN CITY SUITES.
Now less than three months after, Sun City Suites is set to open on July 22, 2010, Thursday!
According to its gracious Sales Account Manager Kate Budke, Sun City Suites will be offering 42 rooms for its guests. For its opening, they are giving HOT DEALS or Discounted Rates on their rooms:
- STANDARD ROOM – P 1,900 P1,400
- SUPERIOR ROOM – P 2,500 P 1,600
- DE LUXE ROOM – P 3,000 P 2,000
- SUITE ROOM – P 3,800 P2,800
Here below are the Guestroom Features and Amenities:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Free Internet Access in all rooms — YES!
- Cable TV with 32″ LCD Monitors
- Multi-function telephone system with IDD and NDD
- Toilet with hot and cold shower
- RFID electronic door lock system
- Fully automated fire alarm system
- Baby cribs available upon request
- Mini-bar (For suite rooms)
- Coffee/Tea making facilities (for suite rooms)
- Microwave oven, kitchen with counter sink, sofa sleeper (for suite rooms)
As far as we are concerned, they might be the only hotel in GenSan to be offering WI-FI in the most number of rooms although Hotel Dolores‘ first and third floor rooms have internet connection too together with Tierra Montana‘s newer rooms.
The other facilities and services that SunCity Suites will be offering are:
- Function rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Disability accessible rooms
- Airport transfers
- Business center and Secretariat services
- Mailing Service
- Safety deposit Boxes
A huge attraction for hotel patrons is the SunCity Complex where the hotel is located. According to the hotel flyer, it will be an upscale commercial center with a wide array of dining, entertainment and commercial establishments.
Here are some of the establishment set to open in the SunCity Complex:
- Cafee Firenzo
- Gusteau’s Crabs and Seafoods
- Q Bar
- Central Convenience Store
- Firenzo Deli
- Quality Appliance
- Digital Interface
- Jill’s Specialty Shop
- A KTV Bar
- A salon and spa
- A photography studio
SunCity Suites is located inside the SunCity Complex, National Highway, beside 18th Hole Driving Range, General Santos City. For inquiries or reservations, please call the following numbers: (083) 303-3333, 552-3333, 554-3333 or Fax them at 552-3331.