foodpanda, the Philippines’ biggest online food ordering and delivery service in the Philippines, is finally in General Santos City!
Originating from Berlin, Germany in May 2012 and operating in over 40 countries with 45,000 partners globally, the Tuna Capital is the first addition to their growing list this 2020 in Mindanao.
Generals (as how citizens of Gensan call themselves) don’t need to memorize delivery numbers to restaurants anymore since foodpanda has over 100 dining establishments in the city to choose from the app. From international cuisines to local favorites, foodpanda has it.
“We are very happy to add General Santos to our list of cities that we provide delivery for. The team believes that the city is an underserved market with lots of potential of food delivery. And as always, we are excited to see very eager and encouraging feedback from partner restaurants and customers,” says Ezra Espina, General Santos City Manager for foodpanda.
… Gensan is an underserved market with lots of potential for food delivery.Ezra Espina, foodpanda City Manager
Using the foodpanda app is hassle-free. Just log on to the foodpanda website or download the app (AppStore & Google Play Store) and follow these simple steps to enjoy fast and dependable service.
- Create an account or log in using your Facebook account.
- Select your current location, then choose your preferred restaurants
- Simply select the food you want to order and add them to your basket.
- Review your order in the basket the click on Proceed to check out.
- On the checkout page, you can enter a discount voucher code if you have one. Payment options include Cash on Delivery, Online Payment (Credit or Debit Card) or Paypal.
- After placing your order, a confirmation message will be sent to your mobile number.
- After your order has been confirmed, all you have to do is wait for the foodpanda rider to deliver your food and enjoy it.
For generals using the app for the first time, they can enjoy P100 off their initial orders (minimum of P199) using the code GENERALS100.
foodpanda will bring what they are craving for – fresh as good as dining in- in the comfort of their homes.
With foodpanda’s service now available this love month of February 2020, generals don’t need to stress out looking for parking or walking under the scorching heat of the sun or in rainy weather.
Are you ready to go pink, generals?