For my 100th post, (*wolf-whistles*) I am featuring a run-down of Gen. Santos City’s Wi-Fi Hotspots.
This list could be incomplete so you may leave a comment after this article if you know of an establishment not mentioned here or you need to correct me if the mentioned Hotspot has turned cold (*wink).
By the way, these are FREE Wi-Fi Hotspots. Here they are in order of their location…. (drumroll please)….
- Alumni Walk – Notre Dame of Dadiangas University Campus, Natl. Highway
- 6’Blings Restaurant – NCCC Compound, National Highway
- MacGregor Coffee House – National Highway
- Mang Gorio Bahay-Kainan – National Highway
- Arnevel’s Restaurant – National Highway
- Shakey’s Restaurant – Gaisano Compound, National Highway
- UNO Cafe – Gaisano Compound, National Highway
- Big Chow Restaurant – Gaisano Compound, National Highway
- Cafe Pazzio, Gaisano Mall of GenSan, J. Catolico Avenue (added 3/14)
- Sunset Cafe – East Asia Royale Arcade, National Highway
- Giacomino’s Pizza – East Asia Royale Arcade, National Highway
- Kalilangan Coffee Shop – East Asia Royale Hotel, National Highway
- Cookie Factory – J. Catolico Avenue, Lagao
- Orange Bistro – J. Catolico Avenue, Lagao
- Coffee Dream – KCC Mall of Gensan, J. Catolico Avenue
- Jollibee – KCC Mall of Gensan, J. Catolico Avenue
- Coffee Club 101 – Laurel East Avenue
- Grab-A-Crab Restaurant – Laurel East Avenue
- Theresa’s Cafe & Gourmet Restaurant – North Osmeña Street
- Mandarin Garden Restaurant – South Osmeña Street
- Wanchin Dimsum Restaurant – Sydney Hotel, Pioneer Avenue
- Jollibee – Pioneer Avenue
- Hairs and Nails Salon – RD Building, Pioneer Avenue
- AMA Computer College – Talion Building, Magsaysay Avenue cor. Pioneer Ave.
- GenSan Dimsum House (former Dimsum Diner) – Magsaysay Avenue
- Anchor Hotel – Santiago Boulevard
- Dolores Hotel – Santiago Boulevard
- Sud-An Restaurant – Santiago Boulevard
- Nadie’s Chicken House – Santiago Boulevard
- Marasa Grill – Kadulasan Street
- Tropicana Resort Hotel – National Highway, Barangay Tambler
- GenSan City Hall Building – City Hall Drive
Please bookmark this or check back for updates. Or better still, subscribe to this blog.
In parting, since this is a “monumental” post, let me thank the following persons who have helped me, inspired me, tutored me, praised me, thanked me, critiqued me in my pursuit to come up with likable posts and a pleasant-looking blog – Blogie (who opened the door for me to other bloggers), Bro. Vincent (my technical cum spiritual adviser), Mark Aethen (may kakulitan), Dennis Paul (my header & soon template designer), and Sir Ariel (my grammarian)…
…my brother Orman (my #1 fan), my faithful nieces and readers Marell, Claudine, Paula, Bea & Am-am, Ate Ria (for making me realize the commercial value of blogs), Councilor Peter Lavina (my idol), my friends from all over (you know who you are), my thousands of subscribers (actually, they are only 39 as of this writing….. hehehe) and to the PLANET MARS, who makes my world go round.
And to everyone who’s reading this and is now part of history, daghang salamat!
^^Ang dami na palang coffee shops jan. I’m a coffee addict so definitely it’ll be my Paradise, My Home!
Hi bloggista! Thanks for your comments. You’re welcome anytime to visit. Will be your tour guide.
Wow, great blog from GenSan. It feels good to see on from this special place. Used to roam around the place like 15 years ago. Hmmm, went back last November, but only for a night. Should be back there soon – and try the coffee shops and the wifi and meet some fellow bloggistas. More power!
ah yung sa coffee club? LoL! nakalimutan kong i-blog dahil sa masarap yung nakain ko na di ko man lang matandaan ang name nya, nyeheheeh….
Objection, your honor…I’m not your grammarian. Haha.
Anyway, congrats to you for reaching your 100th post today! Your blog will soon become the number 1 blog in Gensan and in the world. Who knows? I know how passionate you are about blogging. 😀
I tried the wifi at coffee club last nite, ok naman dun kasi walang password required. 🙂 Sa Kcc kasi lahat yata ng may wifi dun may password required. Pakisabi sa owner ng coffee dream/club, hindi yata properly trained ang crew sa coffee dream, nangambot man when I couldn’t connect sa wifi nila.
Hi Gilbert! That’s too bad. Will check with the owner. He also owns Coffee Club 101. Have you tried their connection there?
Mark, term of endearment yan. Hehehe! Good luck on your thesis.
The KCC hotspots are not asus eeepc-friendly. The one I tried to use at coffeedreams is practically inutile. the waiters/waitresses only know the password but not the configuration so I could use its wifi hotspot. 🙁