Welcome Bloggers to the SEX Tour Part Deux (Soccsksargen EXperience Tour)!
For three days, bloggers from Manila, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, and Soccsksargen will be experiencing the best of South Central Mindanao‘s natural and man-made wonders, culinary delights, entertainment havens and through it all, embracing the warmth of the hospitality of its peoples.
This is the follow-up to last year’s very fruitful SEX Tour 2010 and this one promises more pit stops, more eco-tourism adventures and more surprises!
Check out the tour’s “naughty” poster below, designed by Montage Digital Photography Inc and Alexis Chua. You may CLICK IT for a larger view.
An annual project of GenSan News Online Mag, GandaEverSoMuch and the Sox Bloggers, the SEX Tour aims to introduce Soccsksargen to bloggers and online writers from everywhere and in the process, through their blogs, inform the world of its being a promising tourism destination.
Thanks to the following SEX Tour 2 Partners for agreeing to be part of this exciting food and adventure trip:
- Provincial Government of Sarangani
- Municipal Government of Kiamba
- Municipal Government of Lake Sebu
- Municipal Government of Maitum
- DOLE Philippines, Inc.
- Sarangani Agricultural Corporation, Inc.
- Go Sarangani Travel
- Ranchero’s Group of Restaurants
- PAHAYAHAY Restaurant
- Giacomino’s Restaurant
- The Farm @ Carpenter Hill
- Kucina Dadiangas
- Gaisano Mall of GenSan
- Music City Family KTV
- Piyesta KTV and Resto Bar
- 5th Mountain of B’lakayo Adventure Resort
- Jo-Ann’s Bakeshop
- Driggs Pension House
- Dolores Hotel
- Montage Digital Photography Inc.