The multi-awarded Ramon Magsaysay Memorial College adds another feather to its cap with its recent victory.
Besting other schools in the city, their entries to the Kalilangan Festival 2009 (Inter-Collegiate) Design Team Competition got the nods of the judges making them the Official Design Team for this year’s festival, according to Festival Director Orman Manansala.
The winning 2009 Kalilangan Festival logo by the RMMC GreaseArt Studio Team
The required entries which are to be used for this year’s Kalilangan Festival commemorating the city’s 70th Foundation, consist of the following elements:
1. Festival Logo in various formats (2D, 3D, static, with animation), (hard and soft copies required)
2. Poster Design using festival logo (hard and soft copies required)
3. Billboard Design with Festival Schedule (soft copy required)
4. Vertical Tarpaulin (2.5mx5m size),(soft copy required)
5. Individual event logos for the following events (soft copy):
- Kalilangan Street Dancing Competition
- Lakan at Lakambini ng Kalilangan Pageant
- Kalilangan Sayaw Barangay Dance Competition
- The Best of Gensan Variety Show
6. Production of a 30 sec TVC (television commercial) in video (DVD) format ( materials used may come from previous Kalilangan festivals) for the festival
7. Production of 30 sec radio ad in audio (CD) format for the festival
8. Production of OBB (opening billboard) and CBB (closing billboard) of major events in video (DVD) format.
9. Tabulation and equipment requirements for all competitions of the festival including sample scoring and tabulation templates.
10. Production of other video requirements for major events of the festival.
The RMMC Group which calls itself the GREASEart studio team composed of animation students is under the guidance of Mr. Marthin Millado. They will receive P20,000 from the Kalilangan organizers for their winning efforts.
Congrats to Sir Marthin’s team and to the whole of the Ramon Magsaysay Memorial College. Keep making us proud!
Now, here are the rest of their awesome champion designs.
The winning poster design by RMMC (CLICK on it for a larger view)
The two winning tarpauline designs
Winning logo for the 2009 Kalilangan Festival Lakan at Lakambini Pageant