[dropcap]D[/dropcap]olefil Cares, the CSR arm of Dole Philippines is inviting all young artists and art enthusiasts from the region’s High Schools and Colleges to join their first ever “DOLEFIL CARES MURAL PAINTING COMPETITION“.
With more than P10,000 up for grabs including trophies and thousands of Dole products, this competition has been receiving an overflow of entries from all over SoCCSkSarGen since it was launched a month ago. In fact, today, February 20, 2015, the remaining day for aspiring artists to register and enter the competition, Dolefil Cares expects to receive more applicants.
From the official poster above, here are the GUIDELINES for the Dolefil Cares Mural Paining Competition…
- The Dolefil Cares Mural Painting Competition has two categories: Elementary and High School students.
- Youth who are in high school or college (but are not currently enrolled) may register and opt not to represent any school/institution. You may register as a duo or trio.
- The Prizes for each category:
- First Prize: P10,000.00
- Second Prize: P7,000.00
- Third Prize: P5,000.00
- Artworks will be judged based on the theme, “DOLEFIL CARES“.
- Each mural painting entry should depict the four facets of “Dolefil Care“:
- Leader in corporate sustainability and social responsibility;
- Promoter of health, wellness and safety;
- Number 1 in quality; and,
- Producer of new, exciting and nutritious products for the world.
- Mail all entries in A4-size paper or digital canvass. to email@example.com
- Registration Forms may be downloaded by CLICKING HERE.
- For the complete Mechanicis, please CLICK HERE.
- The criteria for judging are:
- Artistic Merit – 30%
- Originality – 15%
- Centrality to the Theme – 45%
- Effort/ Cleanliness of Work – 10%
- TOTAL – 100
REGISTER NOW AS THIS IS THE LAST DAY! FOR MORE INFO, CALL OR TEXT DOLEFIL CARES AT 0908 893 5116.