The hotel industry bandwagon in General Santos City has really gone full steam ahead with the opening of a number of new hotels and the ongoing construction of a few more.
Almost a year ago, a boutique hotel named MLoft Hotel was inaugurated at a prime location along Salvani Street (or Block Eight), a major road artery running from Leon Llido street up to Mabuhay Road in Barangay City Heights.
MLoft Hotel which has only 12 rooms for now, promises a luxurious and intimate stay for all its guests. Checking it a couple of times made us realize that in due course, it will become known as GenSan’s premiere boutique hotel!
Here then are our 13 reasons why guests should stay at M Loft Hotel:
- Each of the 12 guest rooms has urban-inspired modern designs that conjure up images of the words “class” and “elegance”.
- Their ultra-comfortable beds and lush imported hotel-quality beddings can easily lull one to slumberland.
- The spacious spa-inspired bathrooms of MLoft Hotel are adorned with high quality toilet fittings including rain forest shower heads.
- For their personal use, the guests are gifted with complimentary eco-friendly imported toiletries courtesy of Botanicals.
- A flat-screen cable-ready wide TV set may be enjoyed in each guest room in this GenSan hotel
- So as to connect to the internet world, MLoft Hotel’s guests can access the complimentary wi-fi in the privacy of their rooms.
- 24-hour personalized service is available from their friendly and well-trained good-looking staff who can be reached through a phone in every room.
- The Coffee Shop offers a relaxing way to spend time while enjoying through the numerous imported magazines available for guests. A self-served kiosk, a coffee and mini-alcohol bar will make them want to lounge longer in the chic sofa.
- Ample parking is available for 20 or more cars in a secured car lot.
- Round-the-clock security is provided along with CCTV cameras.
- The affordability of their room rates is another reason. The cheapest room is priced at only P1,200 with complimentary breakfast.
- For the boys, MLoft’s Men’s Boutique beside the hotel’s coffee shop which sells imported and fashionable items and must haves. MLoft Men’s Boutique is a small-specialty men’s store that carries designer clothing and accessories including sunglasses, leather wallets, bags, watches, shirts, colognes, belts, neckties, etc. If you want truly unique and upscale Men’s fashion wear and yet prices that are not overwhelming, check it out.
- And lastly, right now, MLoft Hotel is offering a promo for its clients. Check it out below…
And so with these reasons, what more can you ask for from this chic GenSan hotel?
For more info, please check out M Loft’s official website at www.mlofthotel.com or Like their Facebook Page by CLICKING HERE. You may also contact them by calling telephone #s (083) 554-3833 or emailing them at email@example.com