With just a few more days before showtime, we are releasing the names of the winners of the “5 Reasons Why You Should Watch ‘The Next One-Sarah G Concert’ BLOG CONTEST!
But first, we have to thank our members of the distinguished board of judges who helped rank the best among the best of the sixteen (16) entries we received. Here they are:
- Gilbert Yap Tan – author of “Know Read-KnoWrite“, a professor at the Mindanao State University – GenSan.
- Dennis Gajo – author of “Cars Obsessed“, a blogger and educator from Davao City.
- Brendel Balaga – author of “Blogging Frenzy“, full-time blogger and part-time nurse from Davao City.
- Ark Hilario – author of “Hakuna Matata“, a USAID worker from Cotabato City.
- Francis Sablon – author of “The Zion Travel“, a travel consultant and tourism officer of Koronadal City.
- Cidy Bascon – author of “Rain Cindy’s Blogging Time“, a young busineswoman from GenSan.
- Marc Wales – one of the persons behind High Frequency Productions, a major partner of Dreamwork Ventures, the producer of the concert.
- Orman Manansala – author of “Ganda Ever So Much“, a banker and Festival King of GenSan.
- Bariles himself.
Unluckily, we had to disqualify one entry because he was not able to provide links in his blog article, one of the major requirements in the contest.
Here are the winners:
GRAND PRIZE WINNER:
Rosilie Lim, for her blog post entitled, “Why I Must Watch Sarah Geronim’s Next One Concert“, which took the top honors among 7 out of the 9 judges and even scored perfect “100’s” from two judges. For her efforts , Rosilie will receive the following, thanks to concert producer and restaurateur Michael Wee:
- Two tickets to the concert worth P1,500 each (Courtyard seats);
- One Gift Certificate from Grab-A-Crab Restaurant, worth P1,500;
- Two invites to the opening of “Grab A Crab Resto” and “Coffee Club 101” at Robinsons Place GenSan;
- Meet and Greet Sarah Geronimo before or after the concert.
FIVE GOLD PRIZE WINNERS:
- Alexis Chua – who wrote “Top 5 Reasons Why I Should Watch Sarah G.’s Concert“;
- Devon Sullera – who submitted “An Idiot’s Reasons to Watch the Next One Concert“;
- Gay Carrillo – who cooked up “A Year of Firsts“;
- Sheila Dumalay – who posted “My 5 Sarah Geronimo Reasons for Jitters”; and,
- Kristan Franco – who dished out “Why Watching The Next Concert Is A Must“.
They will all receive the following prizes, again thanks to Dreamwork Ventures, of Mr. Michael Wee:
- Two tickets worth P1,500 each;
- One Gift Certificate from Grab A Crab Restaurant, worth P1,000.00;
- One Invite to the Opening of Grab A Crab Restaurant and Coffee Club 101 (Robinsons);
- Meet and Greet Sarah Geronimo, before or after her concert.
THE SILVER PRIZE WINNERS: (in no particular order) to receive two tickets worth P750 each.
- Ian Paul Carreon – You Shouldn’t Dare Miss Sarah G.’s Concert
- Jinky Borela – Philippines Pop Star Princess’ Next Concert is in GenSan (I have my reasons why am watching this)
- Mark Bill G. David – 5 Reasons on why you should watch The Next One Concert of Sarah G. in GenSan
- Pauline Mae Serenina – Sarah G. The Next One
- Raffee Borela – I Want to Watch Sarah Geronimo Invade GenSan
- Lito Antoque = Why I Love to watch Sarah Geronimo’s Concert
- Hannah Espinosa – 5 Reasons Why I should watch Sarah G. Concert
- Ralph Gregorio – Sarah G., I’m Coming At Yah!
- Ravi Marcos Villanueva – Top 5 Simple Reasons Why I should watch the Next One-Sarah G. Concert
Winners may start getting their prizes from Bariles tomorrow, Thursday, at 1:00pm at his office. You know where it is. To all of you, CONGRATULATIONS! Hope to read your BLOGS about your experience at this contest and during the concert.
See you on Friday, December 11, 2009 at GenSan Gym by 7pm.