Magandang GenSan guys!
For the 3rd installment of our week-long 4th Blogoversary Special, we are again giving you our “Where in GenSan?” guessing game.
This time however, we are asking you two questions.
But first, here is the object of our 3rd Guessing Game to commemorate our 4th Blogoversary:
Here’s what you have to do:
- Answer these questions pertaining to the photo in the Comments Section below:
- What is this delicacy called?
- Name at least 3 places in General Santos City where you can find them?
- Deadline for the submission of entries is 12 noon, November 8, 2011.
- All correct entries will be raffled off via Random.Org.
- Please remember that both questions must be answered correctly.
- Winners will be anounced on November 9, 2011.
- Make sure you write your correct email addresses as this will be our only way to contact you if you win. 🙂
Winners will receive any of these prizes from SMART:
- Anyone of 8 unique limited edition fashion collection POUCHES from RTTR designed by Rajo Laurel. Each piece is handcrafted from recycled materials by a talented artisan from Payatas. By using this product, you become an ambassador of eco-ethical fashion, environmental protection, and fair trade. RTTR is a collaboration among some of the Philippines’ young professionals, top fashion designers, and the Payatas community. Together, they aim to create an exclusive selection of stylish social statements. SMART is a staunch supporter of RTTR.
- A black SMART collector’s edition Travelling Bag with its own pouch.
2. beside Crown Roxas Avenue, Fitmart Gensan, MSU Tambler.
Sarap ng pastil. Meron din pala nyan sa GSC. Penge!
Sushi – Avelmans style 😛
@Leonard Pe, hahahaha! Giant sushi nga! 🙂 😀
Pastil, at pastel ng masa magsaysay avenue, nddu canteen mix and magic, fitmart gensan
Food stalls along Roxas Blvd. (available at night time only)
Pastil ng Masa ,Magsaysay Avenue
Mae’s Place ,National Highway,Calumpang,Gen. Santos City(also available at night time only)
1.It’s called pastil.
2. beside Crown Roxas, MSU tambler (in almost every building.haha!) and beside livewire (sa kanto) 🙂
daghan na PASTILan dinhi….. pero dali tuoron ang sa tapad sa CROWN Roxas Ave., duol sa Oval Plaza, atubangan sa mga naga baligya ug Flowers 😉
1. Plaza Heneral Santos
2. Fitmart GenSan.
3. Right side ng livewire.
This is pastil, these are available at Pastel ng Masa along Roxas Avenue, NDDU Canteen 1 (Mix N’ Magic) along Marist Avenue and in MSU CETD…
-yung hotel Marco is in Osmena near DTI and JMP 1
1. Pastil kainan near Crown Bookstore Roxas,
2. MSU HS
3. MSU tambler
@Ronald, you’re the first to join this! Thanks! 🙂